Airporthotel Düsseldorf is suitable for both business and leisure guests. The hotel is located near the airport and has a shuttle service to and from the airport. Discover versatile Düsseldorf from this comfortable hotel or relax in the extensive wellness center.
- 194 Luxurious rooms, 15 meeting rooms, free parking and free wifi. We offer you a creative & experienced convention team. Your guests will have a successful meeting.
- With our Park, Sleep and Fly package you can start your journey well rested. We offer you a taxi to the airport which is 5 minutes away.
- Enjoy great classics at the ZiZou restaurant or have lunch in our cosy Brasserie Max. Our Beau Bar guarantees you a good night with nice drinks in a relaxing atmosphere. Our kitchen team is looking forward to welcome you.
- A free cup of coffee or tea
- No reservation fees
- Cancellation free of charge on day of arrival until 12 am. Excluded are non-refundable and early bird rates
Great hotel, lovely room, enjoyable stay
I stayed twice in August whilst on business in Ratingen, I usually stay in other hotels in town, however the Valk is much nicer hotel, with a great gym and wellness area, and I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are very modern definitely a step up from other local hotels, I had had great views from the 7th floor, the food was good, and the promotional price in August was very attractive, Its a shame I only get to stay when the rates are reduced! I could happily be there every week instead of the other places.
Hotel Heerlen quietly located next to estate Terworm. With wellness center, luxury swimming pool, cozy restaurant, several multifunctional rooms and a beautiful environment an ideal location for a relaxing stay.More
Castle Terworm, an exclusive castle hotel where you can relax. Come dream away in one of our 40 luxury rooms and royal suites and awaken in Limburg luxury. Be surprised by our enthusiastic kitchen brigade, led by Executive Chef Andy Brauers & Chef de Cuisine Vincent van Vierzen, and enjoy the best local and seasonal products and accompanying wines. The luxurious á la carte restaurant also has one of the best terraces in the Netherlands.More